The 26th episode of the Side Quest Completed podcast, a podcast about game development hobbies.
Calvin and Jaycie talk about the emotional impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and getting back on track in these difficult times.
Length: 35 minutes
- If you are depressed or need help, get the help you need
- Adjust your time and budget, ease back in
- Don’t try to catch up, just try to get moving again!
- Be willing to accept changing timelines
- Returning from a break is a riskier time for burnout, so take it easier
- Use the opportunity to reasses. Are some of the tasks less fun? Do you need to change plans or scopes?
- Is this the game for you? You might like the game idea, it might be a great game, but is it the game for you?