The 33rd episode of the Side Quest Completed podcast, a podcast about game development hobbies.
Calvin and Jaycie talk about giving, receiving, and asking for feedback.
Length: 46 minutes
- Jaycie is seeking beta readers on their Patreon
- We talk about game dev communities on Discord (join ours!)
- Google Forms can be used to prompt and standardize feedback from earlier play testers
- Feedback is something you need to practice taking!
- Never Split The Difference
- When giving advice, make sure you understand what kind of feedback is needed.
- Balance feedback with personal preference and goals, especially for indie or hobbyist games.
- Keep Going