The 11th episode of the Side Quest Completed podcast, a podcast about game development hobbies.
Calvin and Jaycie talk about the initial efforts to organize a new project and get your planning and tracking off to a good start.
- Initial project setup with timelines and outlines
- Remember the Milk <https://www.rememberthemilk.com/>_
- Bullet Journals
- Morning Pages and the Artist’s Way
- Prototyping as planning
- Timelines, whether you’ll stick to them or not
- Agile Development
- Cohesive Development Iterations
Length: 32 minutes